Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Project Synopsis 2

Project Synopsis 2
Photo by Yngve Hegreberg


Don’t you think I look fancy in my little hat? Here is an odd one I made for my inquisitor costume. It’s is a hat, made with paper and a salvaged leather trouser. Some pants are crap, especially low budget leather ones. This tall patchwork nightmare was made by cutting the leg into small pieces and then glued onto a cone shaped base. Put on top of another hat. One of the biggest challenges is that my head width is 60. Most cheap hats stops at 59. Especially when ordered from china, but those usually stop at 57. The belt on top, is just that, a belt with a buckle. 







I’ve talked about this one before. Just not in this here lovely blog of mine. A chainsword is a bastard born, from made British bloke. Whom shagged a chainsaw, while doing his best sword swallowing act. I have at least three versions of this one. It’s essentially saw teeth sandwiched between two layers of foam. The handle is more foam and a cardboard tube wrapped in leather. 

#zaceron #warhammer #chainsword #inqusition #astarte #hat #cosplay

Njål Sand

Post a Comment

0 Comments