Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lights, Camera, Action!

Garden lights, that is.  Specifically, Garden d'Lights at the Bellevue Botanical Garden.

Have camera, will travel. Tonight we joined SIL Jan and Ann for a holiday evening.  I traveled light with my little Canon Powershot, so yes, there is a bit of a blur.   And yes, you've been here before with me, but it's so beautiful I'm sharing again.




































That was the Lights, Camera part.  The Action came later, on Snowflake Lane.  In real life it is Bellevue Way, a busy street adjacent to Bellevue Square Shopping Center.  But in December, at 7:00 each evening, it becomes the scene of a sidewalk show, with drummers drumming, dancers dancing, music filling the air, a light show on the sides of the buildings, and snow!




I just can't help but sing and dance along!  It's a blast!  A holiday blast, fake snow and all!

Post a Comment

0 Comments