Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Catch-Up #6

Hey you. What a week it has been! My summer holiday has been booked so I've been on a healthy rampage and started doing yoga daily to help tone my body. I get so excited about packing my travel beauty bag and buying my favourite products in miniature form (post coming up next week). I'm only taking hand luggage so I have to creatively make sure all my liquids are under 100ml! We're half way through June now and I hope you're enjoying seeing a new post on here everyday. If you have a post requests just let me know.

Summer beauty
I think I prefer summer to winter. As soon as the temperature rises (even just a little) we swap our jeans for shorts and dresses and everyone seems so much happier. I've fully embraced summer on MMU and you can keep updated with all the summer themed posts here.
Lip Love
My most reached for lipstick this week has been the COLLECTION Lasting colour Lipstick in China Rose. It's from their new range of 21 lipsticks which I completely adore. The formula is super nourishing, glides on beautifully and has great pigmentation. 'China Rose' a muted pinky-brown, a wearable, everyday shade with a nod to the 90's trend.
What's Really On My Bedside Table
I often read these kind of posts and think do you really have all that stuff on your bedside table? My routine before I hit the hay it pretty simple. All I need after brushing my teeth is a moisturising lip balm (because my lip are forever dry) and a non-greasy hand cream.
New In
I'm really loving nude, pinky lips at the moment so I picked up these shades from Bourjois Aqua Laque range. Ok, I know they look almost identical but I promise you they are slightly different hues of pink. I have 01 Appechissant, 02 Rose On The Rocks and 08 Babe Idole.

I hope you've had a fab week! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments