Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday watch the walls instead.....

My new contribution to ARTJUMBLE is up, check it out. Also, on a weird coincidence vibe, I stopped drinking Cola and eating so much fried foods about 10 ago and it has had 3 glaring effects. Not surprisingly, I feel better even if it hasn't shown up on the scale yet, I am having a hard time figuring out what to drink now besides water, tea and coffee, I'm used to having that 4th option. Also, I am dreaming again, not to say I wasn't dreaming before, but these are noticeably more vibrant and lifelike, and it's ALL NIGHT LONG, no kidding, it's insane. It makes sleeping fun again. Too bad I haven't had any of those dreams yet, but unfortunately, I'm not 13 anymore either. Updates forthcoming.......

Post a Comment

0 Comments