Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Butter Gloss In 'Creme Brulee' Review & Swatch

NYX 'Butter Glosses' are my favourite glosses on the market right now. Back in August last year was when I tried them for the very first time & the love affair began. I fell in love with the buttery smooth formula & the strong pigmentation. So I have recently added the shade 'Crème Brûlée' to my growing collection.
Crème Brûlée is a nude pinky beige shade, that NYX describe simply as a 'Natural' shade.



The Butter Gloss is a relatively new formula from NYX, providing a silky smooth application wih absolutely no stickiness & a buttery soft texture.

They give a sheer to medium coverage depending on what shade you pick, in my opinion they are give a great colour pay off compared to other glosses available on the high street. As 'Crème Brûlée' is a more nude tone, it does have a more sheer colour pay off compared to other darker shades I own.

The scent of these glosses is SO yummy! A sugary vanilla scent, that does translate onto the lip but only lasts on the lips for about five minutes.

For a sheer wash of nude on the lips it's nice to wear this gloss alone, but when worn on top of a nude lipstick this gloss is stunning. It is my go to gloss to apply over a nude lipie.

The packaging is cute & petite. With a see through plastic bottle that shows the shade of gloss inside & a matching coloured lid.

A down point for this product is the lack of staying power. When worn alone the colour only lasts about half an hour /forty minutes tops before it fades & then leaves my lips with a subtle gloss, which is a shame. As the gloss is a lovely colour to start with I don't mind reapplying so its not a biggie for me.

£5 from NYX UK website (here).

Here's my review of shades Maple Blondie & Peaches & Cream (click here)



Follow on Bloglovin



Post a Comment

0 Comments