Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Demi Lovato Close To Late Father Despite His Death, Admits 'Sleeping In His T-Shirt'


Demi Lovato has endured a hellish few months with the death of her estranged father this summer, but the X Factor judge revealed to her fans that she is keeping him close to her heart, revealing that she has been sleeping in his t-shirt. The singer was left devastated when her father, who she was estranged from since childhood, passed away in June aged 54 after battling cancer.

At the time of his funeral Demi tweeted a series of heartfelt messages admitting that laying her dad to rest was one of the hardest things she's ever endured, She wrote after his burial: "Today I put my Daddy to rest.... hardest thing I've ever done.. But I know great things will come of this... "There's an overwhelming sense of peace knowing my dad is no longer battling his demons anymore and that makes me so happy..." However, Demi revealed that she is still close to her father despite his death, sharing with her followers a photo of herself in her his t-shirt with the caption: "Last night I slept in my daddy's old t-shirt."

Source

Post a Comment

0 Comments