Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blogfest - Twitter Style


Bernard Pivot Blogfest day! Let's make it happen!! Nicole at One Significant Moment at a Time is a fabulous blogger celebrating her 500 followers!!!

So below the badge is the questions we're all being asked along with MY answers!! Don't forget to visit the other links and to check others out! I kept my answers simple!

I give you answers - twitter style (hashtags will be explained friday!)

1. What is your favorite word? #fantabulous (for now)
2.What is your least favorite word? #chagrin #thanksalotStephenieMeyer
3.What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? #openfields #flowers #landscape
4.What turns you off? #negativity
5.What is your favorite curse word? #Damn #firstthingtocometomind
6.What sound or noise do you love? #laughter #childrenreading
7.What sound or noise do you hate? #knucklescracking
8.What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? #resortowner #barownerincarribean
9.What profession would you not like to do? #garbagewoman #mailman
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? #welcome #thenhemusthugme

What? Are you judging me because my answers are short? That's how I like them... now tell me, what would you have said? Go ahead... give it to me twitter style!

Post a Comment

0 Comments