Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Baby on the Way

In the mist of busy wedding planning… Essentially we were days away from booking our destination wedding when we encountered a pleasant surprise, I was pregnant. Now for those of you who know me this will come to no shock to you, but I try to act like a cool person but in reality I am far from tranquil. So my initial reaction was along the lines of “Jay I know nothing about this baby business, I need a book”. That very night we went out and bought a couple of baby books and instantly felt more reassured.  As for the wedding it’s currently on hold. With that being said we eagerly anticipate planning once our little flower girl/ring barrier arrives.

How far along are you? 
15 weeks and 3 days.

How did you find out? 
I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. The only funny thing was I actually didn’t believe the first test so I ended up taking two… both came out positive.

Morning sickness? 
Nope.

Other symptoms? 
Fatigue, like complete udder exhaustion! Which is why I haven’t been posting as much… sorry ladies! Along with constantly being tired my other symptoms include headaches, boob aches and a skin type that changes daily.  

Are you finding out the sex?! 
Yes, but I don’t know it yet. Personally I think it’s going to be a boy, but any guess is 50/50 at this point.

Mood changes? 
No, not really... just don’t show me a picture of a puppy I might cry.

Cravings?  
Now I love food and have always had certain cravings. So when I crave a pizza or nachos it doesn’t really feel different then my normal self. Are these cravings? Is this me normal? I don’t know.  

I know this is a totally different type of post for me, but a girl can't help but to feel excited. Until my next beauty post ladies... Which reminds me we really need to talk skincare, because my skin has gone bonkers... Wasn't there a bonkers candy?... Is this a craving? 
Anyways before I get rambling thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great night! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments