Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Textured Socks


I started the Hermione's Everyday Socks pattern today. I combined a couple of the colors of Tofutsies sock yarn from my stash. This is a fun and easy pattern. It's free on Ravelry. You can find it here. I've just done a few repeats of the four row pattern. I love it. If any of you sock knitters would like to join me, I'd enjoy  hearing from you. I knit plain socks for years, and am just getting into patterns and texture.


I unmolded  a batch of Shea Butter Goat's Milk Soap today. These are the cameos.


And these are the sheep. They're so cute! I got the molds at Milky Way Molds in Portland, OR. I love the detail. I have two large batches that will be shipped to New York. These are curing on the racks now. The fresh rosemary from my garden is drying for the next one. It's an unscented Olive Oil Soap with rosemary.

I have added a long walk to my daily routine. I notice a big difference in my legs already. Nothing works the muscles like dancing, but every bit of exercise helps.  Do you walk regularly?  

Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments