Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Robotech pictures from GenCon 2013

Over on the newly created Facebook page, there is already a lively discussion going on about the over the cover photo of Dejima City of all things. My friend Al of Ravenfeast's Mead Hall "asked, "So where do the Zentreadi enter the board?"

Funny thing that he should ask, because I did leave out a few photos from the GenCon 2013 blog post since it was getting overly long.


Robotech was part of my youth, being my second Anime love after Star Blazers, so I was excited to see several demo boards like this at the Palladium Books GenCon booth. I didn't get a chance to play a demo as it was getting late on Saturday when I came across it. I'm not really sure how I missed it before this.

The buildings and figures are 1/285 (6mm) and the figures are from the Robotech RPG Tactics Kickstarter. I have seen suggestions of using Z scale buildings online, even though they are (1/200). If you want to see more pictures of the boards in action, check them out here


A selection of the figures in display cases.


The GenCon specials included Max Sterling and Miriya's fighters.


Both were sold out, probably a long time before I happened across them. I would have been tempted to pick this one up. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments