Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Long time no post!

Hi all!



Sorry for the long pause between posts but life continues to get in the way of fun. I am still looking for work and it is starting to become an issue.  On the positive side I finally got my Swedish Drivers Licence so now I can drive here and in Europe. 






I did play a game of Pikeman's Lament and here is a link to Daluappror's blog post on the game. It was fun!

Death in the Snow!

On the painting front I have finished some 28mm from the Galloping Majors recent Kickstarter. They are great miniatures and they painted up real good.  I painted them up to be the 60th Royal Americana's Regiment of Foot from the French and Indian War.







I hope you like the miniatures.










Have a good weekend.

Post a Comment

0 Comments