Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Decaying Blood Nails - Salt Nail Art


Hello Halloween!!

I'm gonna show you a super quick but attention grabbing nail art for Halloween! It sure scared the heck outta my family when they saw my nails. XD

Remember this salt nail art I did a while back?


It was so eerie that I simply had to try it again for Halloween!!

I used Essie Wicked which many thought was a very suitable name and colour for Halloween. =D





1. I first applied 2 layers of polish to achieve an opaque background.

2. I then applied a third layer of polish, and while still wet, I sprinkled slat over the nails. Gently pat down the salt and let dry.

3. Once dried, I brushed off the excess salt and painted over the salt with the nail polish.

4. I also dabbed on some black polish randomly to give the nails extra dimension.

The final product is some totally yucky-interesting-looking-eerie-zombie-decaying nails! It was super simple to do and only took me 15 minutes to achieve.

The messier the paint job, the better. Your non-dominant hands will thank you for this. ^.~




And there you go!

Some fab zombie nails cause I think zombies deserve to get manicures as well.

And please don't lick your nails! I doubt it would be pleasant! XD

How are you celebrating Halloween?

Cheers my zombie babes!!

♡ ♡ 

M.May

Post a Comment

0 Comments