Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Caller's Beast & Giant

I stole a series of 5 & 10 minute breaks throughout the last few days to put some paint and a series of washes/glazes on the Caller's beast. This is a bit of a new technique to me -- I've been using it to an extent on all of the undead, but for decades I've been more of layering & blending style painter, and have stayed away from doing many washes. But I'm learning to love it!


However, I've got mixed feelings on how this particular figure turned out. It's not really a subject that should be too colorful, but also felt like it needed a bit more color than the washed out look of most of the rest of what I've done. Hopefully it doesn't look too out of place once the army is filled out.


While I was basing it up, I also finished the base on a previously painted Undeadish giant.


For reference, the giant is on a 50x50 base, the Caller's beast (I need a new name for it) is on a 50x100.



Post a Comment

0 Comments