Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Day 25: Read1K Write1K Challenge Flickers On


We'll Leave the Light on For You on Day #25



"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.” —Robert A. Heinlein

***UPDATED***

What I'm writing?

Book: The Cable
Starting Point: Page 101
Today's total word count: 969

What I'm reading?

Book:  Hot Wheels and High Heels by Jane Graves
Starting Point: Beginning
2 Chapters Completed: 0
Today's Book Note: N/A

Kerri's Progress Notes:

Just 5 more days on the challenge.  We are down to the end, folks!

I have two books to edit before then as well.  Eeek!  So, I'm going to devote my reading time to that for the remainder of the challenge.  I feel as if I've failed the reading portion of the challenge.  Bummer.  But I have kept up my writing with some good days and some bad days.  In the end, that's all you can ask for.

Very excited to see my "regulars" still hanging with me and to have some of those who have disappeared come back into the loop (hi Jordan)!

Today will not be the 4th Monday in a row I've had this week.  Today will be Highly-Productive-Thursday.  That's my goal anyway.

Later,
K.

Post a Comment

0 Comments