Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Five Likes Tuesday






So when I need a quick reminder I find quotations helpful.
My grandmother always used to tell me this: "If you have a lemon day keep sweet, and don't let the lemons get to you... maybe the next will be a glowing day!"
Tesco Snack Melton Mowbray mini Pork Pies. 
They are chewy, luscious, and dangerously delicious. Once you've tasted these pies, nothing else will suffice! 

A pork pie is a traditional British meat pie; it consists of chopped pork and pork jelly sealed in a hot water crust pastry.
It is normally eaten cold as a snack and it tastes really, really good! I could so fancy one now!
't Minnewater Tea-Room/Creperie in Bruges, Belgium. All I can say is that I seriously had one of the most delicious Blueberry waffles with Blueberry syrup there.

{At this point, just wanted to say that I like the way Americans mix sweet with savoury, so it is entirely normal to see chocolate pancakes with maple syrup served with bacon.
I just love American breakfasts!} 
Aged Parmigiano-Reggiano (Parmesan) cheese. This is so good; very flavourful and so delicious.


Not sure what this delicate flower is, but I sure love it!
Does anyone know?

What are your five favourite things from this past week? I'd love to hear. xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments