Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHRISTMAS 2013 PART 3




Or "how many posts can you get out of $20.00 worth of greenery and Christmas balls".

Apparently I can stretch it into 3.

After 4 years of blogging I've learned a thing or two.  Our attention span has lessened and we can only process so much.

So with that said…. here is these rest of my Christmas decoration around the house.

I was at HomeGoods and spied a larger version of my  black and white tray.  Skipped out of the store that day right?




Can I just stuff ONE MORE thing with greenery?

I totally rocked this area with 2 wrapped boxes.  I'm on a roll now.  Go girl



I never use my dining room….a better idea would to make it a big old laundry room cause I seem to use that space more than I want.


I changed out my pillows to all white…....Cause why not?  I seem to have enough extra to fill up a Pod.  You know what they say….if pillows were dollars…...


A couple of small boxwoods stuffed in this container which hopefully I will plant after the holidays….. I mean right?  

I better.

Ok I ran out of moss which I needed to stuff in the orchid so I used raffia.  

Cause what can't you do with that stuff?





I knew 2 years ago when I found those white candlesticks at Ikea for $1.00 each they would come in handy….Ha!


The End.

Promise.

Merry Christmas to everyone of you and a huge thanks for reading my blog this year.  

Insert: big gummy smile

Shahohoho




Post a Comment

0 Comments